Time Management and Productivity Workbook
You have the best intentions to track your finances and stick to your budget each month. Somehow, you just don’t find the time to do it. The money ends before the month does and nothing gets saved…again. You know what you need to do but just can’t find the time to think about your finances. Another month goes by and you still haven’t made any progress.
Sadly, the same thing happens in other areas of your life. You set goals and feel excited to start making progress, then a week goes by and you’re back to your usual routine. Nothing seems to change and you aren’t getting ahead.
This workbook will help if you:
- Jump around from task to task and have trouble making progress on any one thing
- Struggle with prioritizing what to work on during your day
- Have difficulty clearly defining your short and long-term goals
- Just can’t find the time in your day to work on important goals
- Want to form better habits
- Struggle with finances and staying on track to achieve your financial goals
- Need help with productivity and time management
It’s time to clearly define your goals so that you can finally start making progress with your finances and your life.
In 18 easy-to-follow steps, this workbook will help you take back control of your life so that you can focus on what matters most.
By completing this workbook you will:
- Clearly define your short and long-term goals for each area of your life
- Learn to prioritize your goals
- Break your goals down into simple and achievable steps
- Determine what you need to do each day to work on your goals
- Clearly plan and prioritize your day around what is most important
- Learn how to stay on track
- Finally start making progress on what matters most
A little about me and why I created the Time Management and Productivity Workbook
I’m Dawn, the founder fi & wine. I write about enjoying life while pursuing financial independence.
It’s hard to take control of your money. It requires a strong desire to make progress and an understanding of why it’s important to you.
Goal setting is a huge component to creating change and making progress. Once you clearly define your goals and understand exactly why they are important, you can achieve anything. Even financial independence.
This Time Management and Productivity Workbook is my FREE gift to you for subscribing to the fi & wine weekly newsletter. With my newsletter you can stay up-to-date so you don’t miss any great articles on goal setting, personal finance and wealth building.
Sign up below for instant access to the Time Management and Productivity Workbook, as well as instant access to my exclusive Resource Library, where you can find many other workbooks, checklists and printables to help you on your personal finance journey.