Are you struggling to get your financial house in order?
You have the best intentions to save money each month but the money ends before the month does and nothing gets saved…again. You’re constantly worried about the next thing to break and if you’ll be able to replace it. You wake up at night thinking about the debt you have and how you’ll ever have enough to pay it off.
7 Steps to a Financial Clean House will help you set up plans and systems so your money goes to what you WANT. This easy to follow seven email course will allow you to get in control of your money. You’ll finally be able to relax because you’ll know exactly where every cent is going each month.
7 Steps to a Financial Clean House
Use the sign up form below to both join the Stepping Stones to FI newsletter and start with Step 1 today. As a subscriber you will receive helpful updates and access to the exclusive Resource Library, full of additional workbooks and printables to help you on your personal finance journey.
This course will help you if:
- You wonder where all your money went at the end of the month
- You run low on money before your next paycheck
- You have debt that keeps you up at night
- You have trouble saving for unexpected expenses
- You struggle with defining financial goals for your future
- You feel stuck and unable to get off the financial rollercoaster
By completing this course, you will:
- Learn exactly where every cent goes each month
- Establish a clear plan to pay off debt
- Have a working budget which will help you monitor your spending
- Learn how to track your debt payoff progress
- Know exactly how much money you have to your name (and why that’s important!)
- Have an optimized retirement account which takes advantage of free money and is on track to provide the retirement assistance you need
- Have defined short and long term goals for both your life and your finances
- Develop a plan to actually achieve those financial goals!
7 Steps to a Financial Clean House is a self-paced email course.
Take as much time as you need for each task. Once you have completed your task, click on the link at the end of the email to complete your assignment. You will then automatically receive your next step by email.