Easy 2019 Christmas Planner
One of the biggest reasons for going over budget during the holidays is simple lack of planning. When you forget which gifts you already purchased and end up with duplicates, leave gift buying for last minute and end up buying something more expensive, or just don’t keep track of overall spending.
It all adds up.
And if you’re anything like me, you feel a little overwhelmed by everything you still need to do in order to be fully prepared once Christmas day rolls around.
There’s travel planning, gifts to buy, cooking to do and an endless list of things to keep track of and budget for.
Which is why I created an easy Christmas Planner. In the planner you will find:
- Questions to think about as you attack the holiday season this year such as what you really want to prioritize and new traditions you may want to incorporate this year
- A place to list everyone you need to buy or make a gift for, along with the budget you want to set for each person
- A way to track what gifts you have bought already, and which you still need
- Notes to keep front and center as you plan and shop
- A list of holiday dishes you want to make and accompanying shopping list
- Keep track of families to send holiday cards to, along with addresses
- November and December calendar to keep track of key dates
This holiday planner includes 14 print quality pdf pages to help you plan, budget and stay organized this year. Even if you’re late to the game.